Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Once again, within this bastion of intellectual discussion where we grapple with the complex nuances surrounding podiatry, it is time we come together as a profession to make the most important decision of the year: which was the best meme of 2025?
We only had 20 pages of content compared to 2024's 30 pages, suggesting that meming has been dying down. Without counting, @heybrother and @air bud deserve recognition for keeping the thread alive this past year. Will the former champ take the crown from the current one?
In selecting nominees, I followed a similar process as in previous years, chosen based on most reactions. To avoid a airbud/heybrother greatest hits thread and encourage a wider selection of contributors, I also nominated some memes from our other regulars that caught a lot of laughs. Many thanks to @DarkPathMedicine @Feli @Bored Snorlax @Sole Badguy @Crayola227 @Sendin_Toes_2market @Flip-flop-flerpity @Dermato Fight Club and special thanks to @eyeeye_captain who tied air bud for the meme with the most reactions (13)!
1. Very Satisfied
2. I'm Suing All of You
3. Just a podiatrist
4. NYC Residency
5. Olympic Marksman
6. Soaking
7. Vince McMahon Reacts to Jobs
We only had 20 pages of content compared to 2024's 30 pages, suggesting that meming has been dying down. Without counting, @heybrother and @air bud deserve recognition for keeping the thread alive this past year. Will the former champ take the crown from the current one?
In selecting nominees, I followed a similar process as in previous years, chosen based on most reactions. To avoid a airbud/heybrother greatest hits thread and encourage a wider selection of contributors, I also nominated some memes from our other regulars that caught a lot of laughs. Many thanks to @DarkPathMedicine @Feli @Bored Snorlax @Sole Badguy @Crayola227 @Sendin_Toes_2market @Flip-flop-flerpity @Dermato Fight Club and special thanks to @eyeeye_captain who tied air bud for the meme with the most reactions (13)!
1. Very Satisfied
2. I'm Suing All of You
3. Just a podiatrist
4. NYC Residency
5. Olympic Marksman
6. Soaking
7. Vince McMahon Reacts to Jobs