Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
View attachment wtf-photos-videos-the-sequel.jpgif it makes you feel any better, my dad said it wasn't the best movie.
But this looks AMAZING!!!

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
View attachment wtf-photos-videos-the-sequel.jpgif it makes you feel any better, my dad said it wasn't the best movie.

I really like this part of SDN, you all are so happy with your careers and you all come across as ver jovial people, which is always nice to see.
I love the memes, too. =D
What the frick?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
What the frick?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
Since I can't say what I want to say where I want to say it, I'm going to post a lot of Ryan Gosling memes starting with this one:
![]()
For some reason, his right eye looks like it's lower than the other in this one in this picture.
I already posted this one. So that means you have to post a new one (new one=more Gosling!)It totally does!!!
![]()
That definitely stimulates my economy.
26 years old and I'm still not sure how I feel about happy trails. I think I've come to the realization that they are only "happy" on extremely hot men. Even decent looking men happy trails gross me out. I'd follow Ryan's though![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.