MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You guys started it in the WW thread, here is your spot to have your MEME wars. Go at it.

19235161.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just saw that one, too, and was very tempted to post it, because it's happened before..
 
Sorry but y'all got me started 😉.
I feel like these hold true here with so many type As lol
6da1e2c5-8054-43e6-9bce-4f211e0715d1.jpg


11e2ef29-d662-461c-b6fc-c5ca0a4985ce.jpg
 
This has always been my favorite. I'm done after this lol. Bored at work on Saturday sorry 😳

420376_10150600472048655_631333654_8858714_1994336389_n.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I get a lot of use out of this one:

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png


Note: I'm terrified to think what professors (or President) will be like in the post-LOLCat generation.


Edit: replaced image with a smaller version
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

:laugh: And there goes my night ..... thank you for that - trying to study biochem and yeah....


That is freakin hilarious - WTF is that dog doing 😆
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry but y'all got me started 😉.
I feel like these hold true here with so many type As lol
6da1e2c5-8054-43e6-9bce-4f211e0715d1.jpg


11e2ef29-d662-461c-b6fc-c5ca0a4985ce.jpg

Both made me LOL, and the best part is that I JUST rearranged my frozen pizza toppings... as in, it is coming out of the oven in a few mins... hahaha 😀