MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GCFTF.gif

I crack up every time I see this
 
In honor of Euro cup 2012
FamilyGuy-PeterSoccer.jpg
I do my best Peter Griffin impression every time I bump my elbow or knee or something. I had just started at a clinic last summer when I hit my shin on a pulled out drawer. I started doing the ssss....aaaaahhhh thing and everyone started laughing and knew where it came from. Helped score me some points with the more established techs and drs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or when the cashier asks if you found everything ok...like I want to tell you about how I couldn't find something and wait for you to go get it...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad