Memorizing anatomy and developmental?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pma96

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am having a hard time studying the anatomy and physiology chapter of the bio section, as well as Developmental. For the rest of the chapters, I am doing fairly well, since I took most of those classes recently in college (genetics, biochem, evolution, etc.) But unfortunately, I have not taken anatomy or developmental yet, and I fear those are the 2 longest, toughest chapters of the bio section. Every time I take a bootcamp practice test, anatomy is making my scores significantly lower compared to everything else. Do you guys have any tips/additional recommended resources for efficiently studying for these chapters? I have read Cliff's and Feralis' notes, and especially Feralis' are very dense and with a lot of info that I don't feel is sticking permanently in my head. I am trying to do flashcards of Feralis' notes and the bootcamp tests, as I find that to be one of the best learning strategies for me. Any other recommendations??

Thanks in advance!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Try drawing flow charts and diagrams, it'll give you a better picture as to how everything is related

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! I am having a hard time studying the anatomy and physiology chapter of the bio section, as well as Developmental. For the rest of the chapters, I am doing fairly well, since I took most of those classes recently in college (genetics, biochem, evolution, etc.) But unfortunately, I have not taken anatomy or developmental yet, and I fear those are the 2 longest, toughest chapters of the bio section. Every time I take a bootcamp practice test, anatomy is making my scores significantly lower compared to everything else. Do you guys have any tips/additional recommended resources for efficiently studying for these chapters? I have read Cliff's and Feralis' notes, and especially Feralis' are very dense and with a lot of info that I don't feel is sticking permanently in my head. I am trying to do flashcards of Feralis' notes and the bootcamp tests, as I find that to be one of the best learning strategies for me. Any other recommendations??

Thanks in advance!:)

How much time do you have left?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know. It took me 1 week to read them and highlight stuff on cliff. Then I watched videos about them, now I am reading them again using kaplan and Notes made by feralise
They are tough.