Step I Memorizing FA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MystikBliss

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, hope you're not in "I don't care anymore" mode yet 😀

Anyway, how are you dealing with doing and LEARNING the question banks and trying to get everything in First Aid down? Is anyone having trouble sticking to their schedules?

I just went through biochem (and considered postponing sitting for step 1 til 2009) and a couple other topics and i'm trying to juggle questions, first aid, and reviewing any supplemental material when I need it. Am I the slow kid or are other people feeling like it's a lil much?
 
Hey guys, hope you're not in "I don't care anymore" mode yet 😀

Anyway, how are you dealing with doing and LEARNING the question banks and trying to get everything in First Aid down? Is anyone having trouble sticking to their schedules?

I just went through biochem (and considered postponing sitting for step 1 til 2009) and a couple other topics and i'm trying to juggle questions, first aid, and reviewing any supplemental material when I need it. Am I the slow kid or are other people feeling like it's a lil much?

It's a lot much. Here's hoping for a little passive learning (highlighting something means I've memorized it, right?)