Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To those who are taking the PTCB or anyone else who has to memorize the top 200 drugs, care to share any tips on how to make learning them easier? Is there any pattern to the naming of these drugs that connects it to what it does? How do they come up with these drug names anyway?
Right now I'm trying to make up a sentence out of the generic/trade names or trying to think up an image that could go along with it but I have to say it's not working because I am not very creative. 🙁
If you have any techniques that have helped please post...it is much appreciated! 😀
Right now I'm trying to make up a sentence out of the generic/trade names or trying to think up an image that could go along with it but I have to say it's not working because I am not very creative. 🙁
If you have any techniques that have helped please post...it is much appreciated! 😀
but i was able to memorize the top 200 drugs from working at the pharmacy. experience helps a lot and the best way to memorize is by drug class.