Memphis roommate

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spanisheyes

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My roommate and I are looking for a 3rd female roommate to rent a 3 bedroom house on Mud Island. The house is 3 br/2.5 bath, hard wood floors on the main. Rent would be $490 plus 1/3 utilities. Let me know if you're interested and I can get more information to you
 
I am a nursing student at BCHS. I am living in an apartment on mud island right now, but have been wanting to find a couple roommates to cut the cost in half. Are you still looking for a 3rd person?