Men's scrubs

Started by scott1818
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I pretty much only have experience with scrub pants and a t-shirt, never really wore the scrub tops for therapy. The lady PT I worked with complained that scrub tops made her boobs look like torpedoes so she always wore a t-shirt or camisole underneath.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seems like you've been pretty quick on your feet with most of these retorts, but that one was a bit of a stretch
He likes to reach for the stars.

(Arm joke or leg joke?)

He likes to jump for the stars?

On a slightly related note, my SO only has one leg. When he's not wearing his prosthetic leg, he hops to get around occasionally when his crutches are out of reach. I really wanted to get him this shirt but thought it would be too mean. His sense of humor isn't quite as on point as w2vm's :laugh:

5203726.png
 
He likes to reach for the stars.

(Arm joke or leg joke?)

He likes to jump for the stars?

On a slightly related note, my SO only has one leg. When he's not wearing his prosthetic leg, he hops to get around occasionally when his crutches are out of reach. I really wanted to get him this shirt but thought it would be too mean. His sense of humor isn't quite as on point as w2vm's :laugh:

5203726.png
Oh my. He needs that shirt.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Oh my. He needs that shirt.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm not even sure if he would get it, because he genuinely LOVES iHop 🤣 He is the smartest person you'll ever meet, but has no sarcasm or wittiness about his humor whatsoever. I'll often try to be funny with him and he won't get it. I sometimes wonder how we are happily dating 😛
 
He likes to reach for the stars.

(Arm joke or leg joke?)

He likes to jump for the stars?

On a slightly related note, my SO only has one leg. When he's not wearing his prosthetic leg, he hops to get around occasionally when his crutches are out of reach. I really wanted to get him this shirt but thought it would be too mean. His sense of humor isn't quite as on point as w2vm's :laugh:
http://www.today.com/news/paralympi...bility-creative-ihop-halloween-costume-t53341
 
I'm not even sure if he would get it, because he genuinely LOVES iHop 🤣 He is the smartest person you'll ever meet, but has no sarcasm or wittiness about his humor whatsoever. I'll often try to be funny with him and he won't get it. I sometimes wonder how we are happily dating 😛
Oh I don't know if I could date that! I think I would accidentally offend my SO because I'm super witty and make offensive jokes (for instance I once was dating a mostly blind guy, so he would make deaf jokes and I would make blind jokes. We didn't work out, unfortunately. He didn't *see* us having a future together)


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Oh I don't know if I could date that! I think I would accidentally offend my SO because I'm super witty and make offensive jokes (for instance I once was dating a mostly blind guy, so he would make deaf jokes and I would make blind jokes. We didn't work out, unfortunately. He didn't *see* us having a future together)


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I bet you didn't want to hear it.
 
Sorry, I've been gone this week for surgery. I had the catch up with everyone's game here. But I'm fine giving you a running start.

Well hopefully it all went smoothly and you landed back on your feet. I've been anticipating these posts, waiting for the other shoe to drop.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Didn't go as I had planned and we started off on the wrong foot. I'm being kicked to the curb on the real surgery till August 1st. But it is what it is. I have bomb insurance, so I don't have to foot the bill.

I'm going to respectfully bow out of this exchange, because I have the feeling you and I are toeing the line between annoying and "shut the **** up already!" :whoa: