menstrul cycle explained, detailed..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theedaddy77

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
K it starts like this.....
increase gnrh >>>>>> increase FSH = this increase causes the follicle to mature >>>>> when follicle is in process of mature secerets estrodiol which is estrogen which decreases FSH and increases LH>> LH weakens the walls of the follicle and releases the ovum (egg) and the follicle that was now ruptured is the corupus luteum>>>> At the point of the follicle bursting we switch from the follicle phase to the luteual phase >>> the corpus letuem makes estrogen and also PRogesterone both of which are used to make/sustain endometrium >>>> 2 things happen
1. if girl gets knocked up
the emborye makes hCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) which tells body that potentional baby is happining therefore hCG maintains the corpus luetum (acts like progesterone or estrogen) which sustains endomentrium.....
2. if girl doesnt gets knocked
the ovum does nothing, corpus letum breaks cause nothing is sustaining it and because of its break down progesterone and estrogen are gone so endometrium washes away....... :( but because of the fall of estrogen and progesterone we can start to increase the FSH and a new follicle is matrued.......

Some other random concepts
1. when the follicle burst and it release ovum it relases it into the body cavity which is the space form follice to follopian
2. egg/sperm meet in follipian

p.s if this was helpful hit me up if not please explain why... k seeya sdn
p.s.s if i got something wrong hit me up and i will correct it

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If a girl becomes pregnant, I am pretty sure it is hCG that maintains the endometrium and not GnRH

Members don't see this ad :)
is this all the info. we need for the dat, or will they ask something even more specific than this? Just wondering, thanks

yeah of course cause bio is bio so there is a chance they would throw some wired **** but if you know that i think u can get all of it.