Mental Endurance

WhyNeedAName

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm planning out my OAT study plan (I plan to officially start studying in December).
I can handle doing physically extraneous tasks for a long period of time, but mentally, after 2 hours my brain won't be able to recall/remember information. It's a great thing to know that about myself as I study for my classes, but I feel like it might be a bad thing when I study for the OAT. Especially since the OAT is a 4hr exam, I don't want to do poor near the end because I don't have the mental strength anymore. So, how did you increased your mental endurance for an exam like this?

Members don't see this ad.

Taking practice tests is also key to build endurance for sitting through a 5 hour exam. Take as many you need to achieve that!

Reactions: 1 user
Some of my friends will take a snap of 5-10 mins to refresh their mind. Some will do some leisure things such as go for walk, listen music, or do nothing after a certain tense period of time ( suggest about 25 mins). They train the brain a long time ago to have the high level of endurance.

Reactions: 1 user
Some of my friends will take a snap of 5-10 mins to refresh their mind. Some will do some leisure things such as go for walk, listen music, or do nothing after a certain tense period of time ( suggest about 25 mins). They train the brain a long time ago to have the high level of endurance.
Thank you for your reply. I do that as well, but I am afraid I might take too many short breaks to where I can't finish a section successfully.. What do they do to build mental endurance, if it's ok to ask?