Army MEPS Health Records

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NoDocWithoutDO

Class of 2024
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I broke my finger years ago. When I show my records, if they say something along the lines of “normal ROM” under MSK, will this suffice for addressing my finger? Just want to make sure I have all my bases covered.
 
Due to the pandemic, I'm not able to have my MEPS physical done. I also broke my finger but it was over 15 years ago and I haven't lost any ROM. How would I go about obtaining a clearance letter for that?
 
Due to the pandemic, I'm not able to have my MEPS physical done. I also broke my finger but it was over 15 years ago and I haven't lost any ROM. How would I go about obtaining a clearance letter for that?

I'm in the same boat. I was told MEPS is on the back end now. Similar to you, I injured my elbow years ago. I had to request my ortho records and have my PCP just document normal ROM and that sorta thing to show it hasn't impacted me. My recruiter said the most important thing is that you have a follow-up documented (ie, your PCP documents normal ROM, etc).