MERCER DPT class of 2016

Started by cmv09
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cmv09

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has been accepted to Mercer DPT class of 2016 yet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats CMV! Im currently a first year at Mercer, feel free to ask me any questions regarding the school!
 
I was just wondering if anyone got "The Call" from Dr. Taylor or if they know someone who has been accepted. I hadn't received anything until 4:45pm today when I got an email stating that I had been put on the alternate list.
 
I read in one of the other threads that they have another round of interviews in March so I'm guessing/hoping that it was a mass email and that they're probably going to make their decision after the interviews.
 
I had an interview with Mercer on March 20th and they told us that their class was already full and the last set of interviews was just for the wait list