Mercer Interview 10/15

Started by 9119rick
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

9119rick

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an email from Mercer, my interview is October 15. Just wondering if anyone else here will be there? I can't believe how quick I got a response! They received my app from pharmCAS 09/27, I got the email 09/30! Is this normal?
 
I just got an email from Mercer, my interview is October 15. Just wondering if anyone else here will be there? I can't believe how quick I got a response! They received my app from pharmCAS 09/27, I got the email 09/30! Is this normal?

I think there's more than enough Mercer threads going around. Mods, can you merge into the class of 2015 thread?
 
I just got an email from Mercer, my interview is October 15. Just wondering if anyone else here will be there? I can't believe how quick I got a response! They received my app from pharmCAS 09/27, I got the email 09/30! Is this normal?


I'll be at that interview!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you have a competitive application I would assume it's pretty normal to hear back quickly. Mercer is really organized and good about communicating.

Good Luck! 😀
 
when did you submit your supplemental?? thanks!!

Supplement submitted and PharmCAS mailed on 8/30. They deposited my check on 9/17. I received an email that my file was complete on 9/24, and invited to an interview on 9/30.
 
Mandydp6,

They will assign a date and time for you (seems like they are doing Fridays at 1pm). You will be asked to reply to the email confirming your interview appointment.
 
Mandydp6,

They will assign a date and time for you (seems like they are doing Fridays at 1pm). You will be asked to reply to the email confirming your interview appointment.

Thanks Megan 🙂
Hopefully (if I receive an invite), I will be able to choose a later date since I'm interviewing somewhere else on the 15th. We'll see!
 
Hello I got an email for an interview as well.. My appointment is for 1 pm on 10/15. This is my first pharmacy interview ever, so i am very excited and nervous. I don't know exactly how to prepare for it. Any recommendations?