Mercer M.S. -- Preclinical Sciences and Biomedical Sciences 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

overthinkingdog99

Reaction score
Hi all,

I applied extremely last minute on June 30th and got my acceptance today July 5th. I didn’t see any recent threads regarding this program for this year so I wanted to create one. I’d like to see if anyone else was accepted and plans on attending the preclinical masters program this year and for everyone who did finish the program, where are you now? More specifically, did you apply to medical school immediately after you completed the program or did you wait and apply the following cycle?

Questions I currently have:

1. Is tuition negotiable? If yes, have you negotiated it before, and how did that turn out for you?
2. Where have you guys lived while attending this SMP, and how much were your monthly expenses?

Thank you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I applied extremely last minute on June 30th and got my acceptance today July 5th. I didn’t see any recent threads regarding this program for this year so I wanted to create one. I’d like to see if anyone else was accepted and plans on attending the preclinical masters program this year and for everyone who did finish the program, where are you now? More specifically, did you apply to medical school immediately after you completed the program or did you wait and apply the following cycle?

Questions I currently have:

1. Is tuition negotiable? If yes, have you negotiated it before, and how did that turn out for you?
2. Where have you guys lived while attending this SMP, and how much were your monthly expenses?

Thank you all!
Hey I know this is super late. But did you end up doing the program? If so was it helpful? Are you in med school now? Lol