Mercer pharmacy interview 2018/2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmsophiat

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, has anybody heard from mercer regarding interview. My application has been verified over a week ago. And its been over a week since mercer sent me an emaill saying application complete and my application is being reviewed by the admission comittee, but i havent heard anything back. Has anyone heard from mercer.

Members don't see this ad.

Got a call this morning for interview at mercer for next friday at noon. Who else got one.

Reactions: 1 users
@Pharmsophiat Hey! I'm not applying to Mercer, but I love hearing good news! Congratulations on your interview! Practice, practice, practice on etiquette, and dress to impress!

I hope you get in; keep us updated!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys! I just received a call for an interview! My interview is September 28th. They’re interviewing me without a PCAT score as I’m taking it in November.

Hi guys! I just received a call for an interview! My interview is September 28th. They’re interviewing me without a PCAT score as I’m taking it in November.
What would u like to know.

Hey, has anybody heard from mercer regarding interview. My application has been verified over a week ago. And its been over a week since mercer sent me an emaill saying application complete and my application is being reviewed by the admission comittee, but i havent heard anything back. Has anyone heard from mercer.

Hey, how long did it take for Mercer to reach back to you after they sent you the email of a complete application?

Hey, how long did it take for Mercer to reach back to you after they sent you the email of a complete application?
It can take less. I took long beccause they were taking their time to reach out to the people that are interviewing first. It can take up less time

Sent from my LGMP450 using SDN mobile

Got a call this morning for interview at mercer for next friday at noon. Who else got one.

Hey, How was the interview? What type of questions did they ask? How long was your interview? I have an interview coming up shortly and need feedback, please. I am a nervous wreck, wondering, what all I'll be asked?

Hey, How was the interview? What type of questions did they ask? How long was your interview? I have an interview coming up shortly and need feedback, please. I am a nervous wreck, wondering, what all I'll be asked?
What was your outcome?