Meredith Pre-Health Post Bacc 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WolfpackGrad

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I'm applying to Meredith's Pre-Health post bacc program and wanted to see if anyone had done it in the past/if anyone else was applying this cycle?

I work right now as well so I wanted to see what the schedule was like day to day and if anyone had things they wish they knew before they went. Thanks in advance, looking forward to meeting anyone else that's applying as well! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I also applied to Meredith's Pre-Health program this cycle and would love to hear more about this program!

Hi! I am also applying this year. I just submitted last week though. Did anyone hear anything? How long did it take for them to get back to you???

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I also submitted my application just yesterday.

Hi! I applied back in February, and I'm still waiting to hear back. It's the only school (out of 8) that I haven't heard from yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi again! I actually heard back on Thursday 4/15, and I got accepted! I should have more info to share after I meet with the director. If anyone else hears back and decides to go, let me know! I'd love to connect. :)