Merger and the 4 DO states

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. CheeseFiend

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone able to direct me to any information for how Res. 42 is affected by this merger.

My situation.

Current PGY-1 wanting to have full license in FL and PA. I am applying for my advanced program this coming season and want to to know where is the best place for find information about any changes with licensure. I saw a post about how PA has changed their specifications.

Anyone with any information with FL or PA and even where I even find these changes as my google search has come up with nothing.

Thanks!