MERP Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Loismustdie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings, all. I am heading to Miami for the MERP program at Ross University, and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the textbooks. Dr. Clutter has sent me a list of the required books, and I'm debating wether I should rent them or buy them.

Does anyone know if these books are useful later on in the program, or are totally different books required.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all,

I am heading down to Miami for the start of the MERP semester in April and was wondering where is the most ideal place to live that is near the Ross University MERP classrooms? I am looking to live somewhere near the campus and is affordable but I am coming all the way from California and have never been to Miami, so I was wondering if anyone can give me a few pointers.

Thanks.

Hello all,

I am heading down to Miami for the start of the MERP semester in April and was wondering where is the most ideal place to live that is near the Ross University MERP classrooms? I am looking to live somewhere near the campus and is affordable but I am coming all the way from California and have never been to Miami, so I was wondering if anyone can give me a few pointers.

Thanks.

You should check out valuemd.com. They post all sort of stuff about that program. Also, you can do a random apartment search like rent.com or something. I have been to miami a few times and I can tell you that public transportation sucks down there. There are a lot of toll road too. Miami has a lot of bad areas that are adjacent to the "good areas" making them bad in a few years. Some areas I would look at would be coral gables, kendall, coconut grove, miami beach, etc. Warning, those areas are expensive and I have no clue how close they are to Ross university. If you want cheap and the thrill of muggings and random gunshots, try Lil Haiti, Lil Havana, or areas like that. good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all,

I’m starting the MERP program this August ’09. I was wondering if anyone has completed or is in the program and is willing to share info on what to expect. Any tips…advice….words of wisdom are welcome.
:)

I am starting in August as well. I am stressed about finding somewhere to live.

Mil and Kylio, how did you find MERP? Any input would be appreciated since there seems to be a shortage of real opinions about it from those who are participants or have finished it and is in MD school or already a practicing MD.

Thanks.

Mil and Kylio, how did you find MERP? Any input would be appreciated since there seems to be a shortage of real opinions about it from those who are participants or have finished it and is in MD school or already a practicing MD.

Thanks.

igakubu, have you found more information about MERP? I was just invited for MERP beginning April 2010 and can't seem to find out a whole lot about it.

Thanks!