Merry Christmas, etc.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorMom78

Sky Glory
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and whatever else you all celebrate!!! I know it is only Christmas eve, but I have to be Santa tonight and I have a million things going on today so I won't get the chance to say it later. I hope you all have the best holiday ever and that you all get into your first choice schools and become wonderful doctors someday. Love you all!!!:love: :luck: :D

Members don't see this ad.

Echoing wishes of a safe and happy holiday.

DoctorMom..love your picture too...er...I mean love YOU too. ;)

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and whatever else you all celebrate!!! I know it is only Christmas eve, but I have to be Santa tonight and I have a million things going on today so I won't get the chance to say it later. I hope you all have the best holiday ever and that you all get into your first choice schools and become wonderful doctors someday. Love you all!!!:love: :luck: :D

But if we have the best holiday ever, all further holidays will pale in comparison; then people the world over will no longer look forward to them, knowing they will pale in splendor to that best one, grow saddened, become disgruntled, then angry, then realize the futility of hoping to come close to the perfection of that best one.

Holidays shall become dreaded, filled with a morbid hope that they will just go away, as they serve only as most unkind reminders of that very best one! Gloom and naysaying shall unkindly rule the hubbub, and all hopes and dreams and holiday spirit..nay, the very will to live shall become snuffed out! Like the luciferase from the North American firefly releasing a green light of ever decreasing magnitude due to a decrease in its production in a dying firefly during the oxidation of its chemical substrate, luciferin, all hope will dwindle, fade, and be...lost...
whine.gif

Other than that: Merry X-Mas & Happy Holidays, Dr. Mom, and to all of those in SDN-land!!

Members don't see this ad :)
toothless you are such a riot!!
maybe this year you will finally GET those 2 front teeth you keep singing about....

To everyone else - may this be a happy & safe holiday time that brings lots of good news to all! :luck:

merry christmas and acceptances to all those still waiting!!

To all of you who celebrate Christmas Eve, have a great evening! For us polaks, xmas eve is the biggest deal of the whole holidays.

But if we have the best holiday ever, all further holidays will pale in comparison; then people the world over will no longer look forward to them, knowing they will pale in splendor to that best one, grow saddened, become disgruntled, then angry, then realize the futility of hoping to come close to the perfection of that best one.

Holidays shall become dreaded, filled with a morbid hope that they will just go away, as they serve only as most unkind reminders of that very best one! Gloom and naysaying shall unkindly rule the hubbub, and all hopes and dreams and holiday spirit..nay, the very will to live shall become snuffed out! Like the luciferase from the North American firefly releasing a green light of ever decreasing magnitude due to a decrease in its production in a dying firefly during the oxidation of its chemical substrate, luciferin, all hope will dwindle, fade, and be...lost...
whine.gif

Other than that: Merry X-Mas & Happy Holidays, Dr. Mom, and to all of those in SDN-land!!

:laugh: Hmmm, I don't even know how to respond to that....well, have a very good, but not the best holiday anyway.;) :D

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!!! :thumbup: :love: :hardy:

To all of you who celebrate Christmas Eve, have a great evening! For us polaks, xmas eve is the biggest deal of the whole holidays.

same here for us italians - happy holidays everyone :)

Wish you have a great, great Merry Christmas doctormom. :luck:

Be ready for tomorrow, everyone. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)

ditto for us Cubans.

MERRY CHRISTMAS DoctorMom78, DRKUBA, and all who celebrate this wonderful season.

and toothless rufus...i don't care what u say...i hope u have the best holiday ever...:laugh: ...ok...i take that back...i wish u:...the best holiday up to now and one that will only get better with every passing year...:D...p.s. ur post was hilarious...so glad ur going to NSU-COM.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone on SDN!!!

Also, congrats on acceptances for those who have them (I/We have a lot to be thankful for) and may the new year bring acceptances to those w/o one yet!!!

BTW, thanks everyone for giving me plenty to do while I'm at work in a very slow/boring unit. :thumbup:

SDN, you rock!! :thumbup: :D

Echoing wishes of a safe and happy holiday.

DoctorMom..love your picture too...er...I mean love YOU too. ;)

Anyone else notice that doctormom's photos get hotter everytime she updates them?

Merry Christmas everyone! My family does the big x-mas eve hoopla too! Have a fun and safe holiday with friends and family.

Merry Christmas from Fairbanks, Alaska where it's now 20 below zero.

man...that's cold! I'm spoiled...I went to the beach today. haha

Merry 26th :)

I am so jealous of my fiance's sister. She is a nursing student and got a new stethoscope and a sphigmomanometer. The stethoscope was really good...Littman's I believe... anyway I was actually able to take a blood pressure the right way with it. The ones they gave us in physio/bio lab were pathetic. i had to use the automated ones...boo.

At any rate, Merry Xmas too all!! I hope that everyone's holidays are going well.

My highlighted gifts:

Michael Crichton's Next
Craftsman tool kit (needed to be able to fix stuff...)
Swiss Army Aviator watch
Season 6 of ER
TGIF Gift Card
Circuit City Gift Card
Target Gift Card

and..
$$ in lieu of a present from my dad..

I want to buy a navigation system for my car with xmas money (the ultimate waste of money!!). Ever since I rented a car in Chi-town for my interview and rented a GPS, I've wanted one!

Any thoughts on that collossal waste? lol

Merry 26th :)

I want to buy a navigation system for my car with xmas money (the ultimate waste of money!!). Ever since I rented a car in Chi-town for my interview and rented a GPS, I've wanted one!

I've had gps in my car since I was 17. It's not a waste. But you don't need the most expensive one with all the bells and whistles. If you have a pda, I would suggest the garmin gps 10. It's like a satellite receiver and then it bluetooths the info to your pda (or laptop, cell phone, etc. Any bluetooth device.) I have that set up now and it works great. The thing only costs like 100 bucks.

OK everyone! I am back online after having run around for two days being a mom, santa, cook, chauffeur, etc. We all had a WONDERFUL Christmas here, dare I say toothless...the best! My brother got a Wii and it is REALLY cool. ;) LOL! Back to the real world now...I have a lot of cleaning to do and a lot of toys to put away. Hope you all had a fabulous holiday! Love you all!!! :D :luck: :love:

I thought the previous one was hotter.

LMAO! I find it hilarious that my avatar is such a hot topic on SDN. :laugh: Anyway, thank you all for thinking this old, married, mother of four still looks okay. Maybe I should start a poll about which pic was hotter...;) :D

ooh i want one too! i'd appreciate more input on it! how much did you want to spend on it?

Other picture was hotter. Put it back.

ooh i want one too! i'd appreciate more input on it! how much did you want to spend on it?

My daf's friend got one on Black Friday, so he only paid about $200. He always drives his son to hockey tournaments all over the Northeast, and they're always getting lost, so he figured why not get it? He really likes it, it tells him where to turn, how far to go. And he hasn't gotten lost since. I think they recently came back from somewhere in upstate NY, and they actually managed to get to the hotel, the rink, and back home without getting lost. If I drove more often, I would definitly get one.

Huh? What? Did you say something...I was looking at.....

Huh? Oh sorry....

:eek:

Hahahahaha

hottie

P.S. I have a navigation system (Garmin) because I am a girl and it is well known that girls have no sense of direction. I love it.

Hahahahaha

hottie

P.S. I have a navigation system (Garmin) because I am a girl and it is well known that girls have no sense of direction. I love it.

LOL! I thought it was the other way around. I thought that men had no sense of direction.;) :laugh: