Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.

Started by BioBeaver
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BioBeaver

Rah Virginia Mil.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MERRY CHRISTMAS HSDN! I love you all like my real family (not really but you're all pretty cool) so I thought I'd just let you know.....

Anybody doing anything fun for Christmas? Vacations? More importantly, did anyone get any good presents?!?! I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow, and so far I've gotten about 70 bucks, some sweet movies (Pulp Fiction, The Departed) and clothes.

Now sleep easy children
HO HO HO :=|:-)::banana:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
merry christmas and happy holidays!

i got note 3 from my parents, pretty happy about that
 
Merry late christmas guise :3 glad you had fun and got some good stuff



that awkward moment when i'm better off saying happy early new years..
 
merry christmas and happy holidays!

i got note 3 from my parents, pretty happy about that

Note 3, AR-15, and other stuff you guys got is AMAZING! Hope everyone had a great christmas! New years finna be good!