Met the Dean of admissions from EVMS today...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrewFromVA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
and he was a really cool, down-to-earth guy! He came to the community college I attend here in the Norfolk, VA. area for a question and answer session. A fourth year student came with him and they fielded questions for an hour and answered all of them very well. He said that he tells those who will be interviewing prospective students to decide only one thing... that is, "Would you feel comfortable with this person as your family physician." I don't know what it is, but I feel so energized after hearing him today...
On another note... I've been volunteering in the ER for about a month now, and until today had not really seen any real traumas. But tonight this young man came in with multiple stab wounds to his back and I was allowed to be in there and watch! Seeing that made me want to be a doctor so bad... My motivation has returned and I just wanted to write about it somewhere. Thanks for letting me go off a little bit in here :)

Members don't see this ad.