Meth Rots Teeth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
toofache32, That is freaking awesome. How'd you get his picture?

Fullosseousflap, I read those articles and still I am unphased. What makes meth different from crack? The fact that it affects white kids? Drug are bad, mmm kay, but only if you use them. Once again, poor life choices=mullet, trailer, and meth addiction.

Members don't see this ad.

Holy sh1T!, that is hilarious.

Very nice candid photo of OMSRES and his new truck.

I hope this is like a 5 part series as well.

I'm sure it was all the Nitrous Oxide fault that made his teeth rot. Not the fact that his diet consists of pure sugar and he has a toothbrush allergy.
:())))

tx oms said:

Fullosseousflap, I read those articles and still I am unphased. What makes meth different from crack? The fact that it affects white kids? Drug are bad, mmm kay, but only if you use them. Once again, poor life choices=mullet, trailer, and meth addiction.

Tell me you don't know the difference between Meth and Crack?

Ask your biochem or your pharmacology professor?

How was prison life today?

Members don't see this ad :)
Fullosseousflap said:
Tell me you don't know the difference between Meth and Crack?

Ask your biochem or your pharmacology professor?

How was prison life today?
Let's see--in three sentences I count a straw man, an appeal to age, and a red herring. (Un?)Surprisingly, no legitimate content.

aphistis said:
Let's see--in three sentences I count a straw man, an appeal to age, and a red herring. (Un?)Surprisingly, no legitimate content.

Must be all that PBL!

;) ;)

tx oms said:

That is just ignorant. You seem to lack any deeper understanding of the world around you other than your superficial conclusions and cliches. "leading prison dentist" that is laughable.

Drug addiction is a public health epidemic that should be a concern of most health care providers. The dentist in private practice may not want to deal with drug abusers, but to those DRs(med or dental) who sincerely want to improve the health of their community drug addiction is a serious issue.

toofache32 said:
:laugh:
I actually slicked a 26-year-old guy today and put in an immediate denture. He said, "I can't wait for my diddy to see my deentures. They look just like his."

Txoms, toofache32, I think Drs become dangerous when they have such utter contempt for their patients as you appear to. These patients are putting their complete trust in you that youwill provide them with health care that is best for them. Can you still do that when you consider them sub-human?

Status
Not open for further replies.