This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hbs6484

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone heard anything from Methodist? I interviewed last Friday and I'm just wondering if anyone has received an email yet.
 
Anyone heard anything from Methodist? I interviewed last Friday and I'm just wondering if anyone has received an email yet.
Nothing yet and I interviewed Saturday, but they said at the interview anywhere from 2-3 weeks until we hear back so just a bit more waiting to go!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email that I was waitlisted today! I'm really hoping someone declines because I love the program and can really see myself there!
 
I got put on the wait list as well! Hoping for acceptance! Good luck everyone!
 
I was pulled of the waitlist last week and accepted my spot! We have until 2/9 to accept or reject so if someone rejects their spot hopefully someone else can get off the waitlist too!