Methodist dpt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hbs6484

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything from Methodist? I interviewed last Friday and I'm just wondering if anyone has received an email yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone heard anything from Methodist? I interviewed last Friday and I'm just wondering if anyone has received an email yet.
Nothing yet and I interviewed Saturday, but they said at the interview anywhere from 2-3 weeks until we hear back so just a bit more waiting to go!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email that I was waitlisted today! I'm really hoping someone declines because I love the program and can really see myself there!

Received an email that I was placed on the waiting list today. Trying to keep hope alive!

Waitlisted! Crossing all my fingers and toes.

I got wait-listed as well, being positive and carrying on is the best thing to do!

I just declined my offer. It was a really hard decision though. Good luck!

I got put on the wait list as well! Hoping for acceptance! Good luck everyone!

I was pulled of the waitlist last week and accepted my spot! We have until 2/9 to accept or reject so if someone rejects their spot hopefully someone else can get off the waitlist too!

I just got pulled off the waitlist yesterday! I am so excited! I will be attending! :)

Reactions: 1 user
I declined my seat on Saturday so hopefully someone else gets a chance to attend! :)