General Admissions & OTCAS Methodist university OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

La'Tanasia Dockery

Reaction score
I applied to methodist university and was offered interview. After the interview it took 2 weeks to receive a message and was placed on the waitlist. Has anyone been waitlisted from Methodist University or have any stories about being waitlisted?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I interviewed with MU jan 21st & still haven’t heard anything back. I know a lot of schools place people on the waitlist so people with later interview sessions still have a chance so that’s my guess. I don’t know if there was going to be anymore interview sessions after mine though.
Did you hear back exactly two weeks after your interview date?

Members don't see this ad :)
Omg really and no whats your Facebook so we can connect to keep in touch about acceptance

I found out that I was waitlisted today, have you heard anything else?
So we have to wait two weeks to see if anyone declines and then from there we wait. The ones that are accepted have two weeks to make the deposit. Also I asked them if I could see where i am in line they can’t disclose the information

I found out that I was waitlisted today, have you heard anything else?
So we have to wait two weeks to see if anyone declines and then from there we wait. The ones that are accepted have two weeks to make the deposit. Also I asked them if I could see where i am in line they can’t disclose the information

okay, that’s good to know information! the waiting process just stresses me ouuuutttt

Hi! I interviewed with them in December and received a decision after about a month. I’m also waitlisted and anxiously waiting for a final decision!!