MGH DPT Class of 2016

Started by 102478
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

102478

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just submitted my deposit yesterday and was wondering who else will be starting at MGH in June. I'm excited to move to Boston, get started, and meet my future classmates.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be there as well! I personally haven't started seriously looking for summer accommodations. I plan on subletting until September.
 
I'll be there too! My wife and I are actually closing on a house in Cambridge on April 1st and are thinking of having a roommate if anyone is interested. Is there a facebook group yet?
 
COngrats on going to IHP! I just wanted to post here... I'm looking to sell some of my books. I just graduated from there. When you guys get book lists, please consider contacting me. I'll offer you a good deal!
 
Hi everyone! I'm a fist year going out on internship this summer and I'm looking for someone to sublet my place in Boston (6/1 - 8/31). PM me if you're interested!