MGH IHP DPT 2020-21

Started by KD1515
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KD1515

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Has anyone heard from MGH IHP yet? Based on some threads from previous years, it looks like they extend invites to the Open House around this time. Not sure if they also conduct interviews. I applied in September but haven't heard anything to this point. Just wondering if you all have received invitations to Open House/interview.
 
I submitted my application in September as well and have also not heard anything yet! Hoping to hear something soon. I also do not believe they conduct interviews but am not positive.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gotten a link for the open house? I looked through my emails to see if I missed anything but I can't find any info on it other than the invitation email and my confirmation email after RSVPing.
 
Has anyone gotten a link for the open house? I looked through my emails to see if I missed anything but I can't find any info on it other than the invitation email and my confirmation email after RSVPing.
Yes, they sent a zoom link if you registered for the event
 
Also accepted 12/18 with scholarship !!
Congratulations!!! Could you tell me when they sent out scholarship info.? The open house video said they will send it out within one week after the acceptance letter. I wondered if I should keep waiting...
 
Congratulations!!! Could you tell me when they sent out scholarship info.? The open house video said they will send it out within one week after the acceptance letter. I wondered if I should keep waiting...
I was wondering the same thing but I got an email yesterday from financial aid stating that scholarships were given out in the acceptance letters!
 
Congratulations!!! Could you tell me when they sent out scholarship info.? The open house video said they will send it out within one week after the acceptance letter. I wondered if I should keep waiting...
I got the scholarship information yesterday (12/21)!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations!!! Could you tell me when they sent out scholarship info.? The open house video said they will send it out within one week after the acceptance letter. I wondered if I should keep waiting...
Thank you, you too!! They told me I got a scholarship in my acceptance letter and sent more details yesterday
 
Hi everyone, happy new year! I got accepted a few weeks ago and trying to figure out housing- what are your guys’s plans? Anyone open to finding a place?
 
I just signed a lease in Chelsea for year one. Beautiful area. 10 minute drive to mgh. Lots of waterfront and plenty to do.