MGH IHP DPT 2020-21

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KD1515

Reaction score
Hi all,
Has anyone heard from MGH IHP yet? Based on some threads from previous years, it looks like they extend invites to the Open House around this time. Not sure if they also conduct interviews. I applied in September but haven't heard anything to this point. Just wondering if you all have received invitations to Open House/interview.

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my application in September as well and have also not heard anything yet! Hoping to hear something soon. I also do not believe they conduct interviews but am not positive.

I submitted my application a couple weeks ago and I haven't heard anything either.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any updates on this one?
Still haven't heard anything, yet I did email them earlier this week and they responded that they are still reviewing applications and hope to have updates sent out soon.

Update: received the open house invitation today!

Reactions: 1 user
Nice...you beat me to it! Just received an Open House invite, as well

Reactions: 1 users
Just received the Open house invite too here!!

Anyone know when MGH usually releases their decisions after the open house?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m pretty sure by mid January! Last year was January 15th

Hi! Is getting an invite to the open house a good sign? Or is it sent to everyone

They say the Open House is for a select pool of qualified applicants, so it seems like a good sign
Hi! Is getting an invite to the open house a good sign? Or is it sent to everyone

Has anyone gotten a link for the open house? I looked through my emails to see if I missed anything but I can't find any info on it other than the invitation email and my confirmation email after RSVPing.

Has anyone gotten a link for the open house? I looked through my emails to see if I missed anything but I can't find any info on it other than the invitation email and my confirmation email after RSVPing.
Yes, they sent a zoom link if you registered for the event

What is everybody planning on wearing for the open house tomorrow ?

Received my acceptance today, good luck to everyone

Also accepted 12/18 with scholarship !!
Congratulations!!! Could you tell me when they sent out scholarship info.? The open house video said they will send it out within one week after the acceptance letter. I wondered if I should keep waiting...

Congratulations!!! Could you tell me when they sent out scholarship info.? The open house video said they will send it out within one week after the acceptance letter. I wondered if I should keep waiting...
I was wondering the same thing but I got an email yesterday from financial aid stating that scholarships were given out in the acceptance letters!

I got the scholarship information yesterday (12/21)!

Thank you, you too!! They told me I got a scholarship in my acceptance letter and sent more details yesterday

Congrats to everyone that got accepted! Are you all going to be attending?

Thank you, you too!! They told me I got a scholarship in my acceptance letter and sent more details yesterday
Wow, that's an early notice. I guess my chances are low now. :lol: Good luck with school.

I will be attending!! Their clinical affiliations are top-notch!

Hi everyone, happy new year! I got accepted a few weeks ago and trying to figure out housing- what are your guys’s plans? Anyone open to finding a place?

I just signed a lease in Chelsea for year one. Beautiful area. 10 minute drive to mgh. Lots of waterfront and plenty to do.

Hey everyone! Is there a facebook group for those who are attending?