Oct 8, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hi all,
Has anyone heard from MGH IHP yet? Based on some threads from previous years, it looks like they extend invites to the Open House around this time. Not sure if they also conduct interviews. I applied in September but haven't heard anything to this point. Just wondering if you all have received invitations to Open House/interview.

Oct 11, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
I submitted my application in September as well and have also not heard anything yet! Hoping to hear something soon. I also do not believe they conduct interviews but am not positive.

Sep 26, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
I submitted my application a couple weeks ago and I haven't heard anything either.

About the Ads
Oct 11, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Any updates on this one?
Still haven't heard anything, yet I did email them earlier this week and they responded that they are still reviewing applications and hope to have updates sent out soon.

Oct 8, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Nice...you beat me to it! Just received an Open House invite, as well

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 11, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Anyone know when MGH usually releases their decisions after the open house?

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
Oct 11, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Has anyone gotten a link for the open house? I looked through my emails to see if I missed anything but I can't find any info on it other than the invitation email and my confirmation email after RSVPing.

Aug 7, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Has anyone gotten a link for the open house? I looked through my emails to see if I missed anything but I can't find any info on it other than the invitation email and my confirmation email after RSVPing.
Yes, they sent a zoom link if you registered for the event

About the Ads
Dec 21, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Also accepted 12/18 with scholarship !!
Congratulations!!! Could you tell me when they sent out scholarship info.? The open house video said they will send it out within one week after the acceptance letter. I wondered if I should keep waiting...

Oct 11, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Congratulations!!! Could you tell me when they sent out scholarship info.? The open house video said they will send it out within one week after the acceptance letter. I wondered if I should keep waiting...
I was wondering the same thing but I got an email yesterday from financial aid stating that scholarships were given out in the acceptance letters!

Dec 22, 2020
I got the scholarship information yesterday (12/21)!

Dec 11, 2020
Thank you, you too!! They told me I got a scholarship in my acceptance letter and sent more details yesterday

About the Ads
Aug 7, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I will be attending!! Their clinical affiliations are top-notch!

Jan 1, 2021
Hi everyone, happy new year! I got accepted a few weeks ago and trying to figure out housing- what are your guys’s plans? Anyone open to finding a place?

Dec 20, 2020
I just signed a lease in Chelsea for year one. Beautiful area. 10 minute drive to mgh. Lots of waterfront and plenty to do.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.