MGH IHP DPT 2021-22

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PT & Physics

Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if anyone else is attending the open house for MGH. Is it truly going to be an open house or do we think they are going to use it as an interview too? This is one of my top programs so I am really excited about it!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I was wondering if anyone else is attending the open house for MGH. Is it truly going to be an open house or do we think they are going to use it as an interview too? This is one of my top programs so I am really excited about it!
Did you receive an email for the open house?

They said it was optional in the email so I am assuming it will just be an informational open house.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes they sent out an email about it. Based off of last years thread a lot of people who attended ended up getting into the program.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got my acceptance today along with a scholarship offer!

I'm a little discouraged because I got rejected today. I wish they wouldn't have wasted my time by letting me go to the open house. Good luck to everyone though!

I was also accepted and will likely be attending! Does anyone know where students typically live (i.e., Charlestown, Boston, etc.)?

Does anyone know if there are any groups so far for students attending? I want to try and get to know people in the program!

I know this was from earlier this year but did anyone hear back from MGH DPT from the waitlist or just in general?