You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MGH IHP DPT 2021-22
Started by PT & Physics
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did you receive an email for the open house?Hi! I was wondering if anyone else is attending the open house for MGH. Is it truly going to be an open house or do we think they are going to use it as an interview too? This is one of my top programs so I am really excited about it!
appleblossompt
Full Member
They said it was optional in the email so I am assuming it will just be an informational open house.Hi! I was wondering if anyone else is attending the open house for MGH. Is it truly going to be an open house or do we think they are going to use it as an interview too? This is one of my top programs so I am really excited about it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
appleblossompt
Full Member
Yes, they sent an email out on 11/11 with invitations to the open houseDid you receive an email for the open house?
PT & Physics
Full Member
Yes they sent out an email about it. Based off of last years thread a lot of people who attended ended up getting into the program.
glambrightprept
New Member
Anyone else get an email today? I just got accepted!
Congrats!!! 🙂 I just got accepted as well!Anyone else get an email today? I just got accepted!
PT & Physics
Full Member
I'm a little discouraged because I got rejected today. I wish they wouldn't have wasted my time by letting me go to the open house. Good luck to everyone though!
Himynameisstephannneee
New Member
I got accepted too, I'm so happy. Congrats everyone!
appleblossompt
Full Member
I was also accepted and will likely be attending! Does anyone know where students typically live (i.e., Charlestown, Boston, etc.)?
broitscarlitos
New Member
Got accepted as well!
glambrightprept
New Member
Does anyone know if there are any groups so far for students attending? I want to try and get to know people in the program!
futureDPTqueen
Full Member
I know this was from earlier this year but did anyone hear back from MGH DPT from the waitlist or just in general?