MHA 2021 salaries

Started by kstarman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kstarman

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are MHA salaries looking like per job. Just wanted to get a better look at what I’m going to face. Preferably on the east coast
 
What are MHA salaries looking like per job. Just wanted to get a better look at what I’m going to face. Preferably on the east coast
What are MHA salaries looking like per job. Just wanted to get a better look at what I’m going to face. Preferably on the east coast

Hey,

Atleast for when I graduated in 2020 salaries offered was anywhere from 58k to 70k. I ultimately accepted a position with the government as a GS-11. My starting pay was 71k. I am looking to transition into an promotion very soon which will bump my pay to 90k. I currently work in the Boston area