MHA in offering universities in canada for indian students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jaikishan

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm working as assistant administrator in a tertiary level government multispeciality hospital in Pune since 1 year. I have total GPA of 3.1 out of 4. GRE score is 314 in total and IELTS band 6.8. I want to pursue MHA in canada. Please guide me on following points.

1. Which are the best and safe universities for me to apply ?
2. Which universities can provide better financial aid for above credentials ?
3 I also have pretty great experience in mountaineering, planning and managing such profesional events. I also have BMC (Basic Mountaineering Course) degree. I also have some experience in theatre and its management. Should I mention such extracurricular abilities ? and how much do they matter ?

Thank you,

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I'm working as assistant administrator in a tertiary level government multispeciality hospital in Pune since 1 year. I have total GPA of 3.1 out of 4. GRE score is 314 in total and IELTS band 6.8. I want to pursue MHA in canada. Please guide me on following points.

1. Which are the best and safe universities for me to apply ?
2. Which universities can provide better financial aid for above credentials ?
3 I also have pretty great experience in mountaineering, planning and managing such profesional events. I also have BMC (Basic Mountaineering Course) degree. I also have some experience in theatre and its management. Should I mention such extracurricular abilities ? and how much do they matter ?

Thank you,

You'll need to upgrade your IELTS score for most institutions to even consider your application, the bare minimum score required in Canadian schools is a 7 in all 4 parts.

Thank you Ihavenolife,
Can you please comment on the other credentials ? I can give IELTS again as I've adequate time to apply.

Thank you Ihavenolife,
Can you please comment on the other credentials ? I can give IELTS again as I've adequate time to apply.
Hey there
Have you given your IELTS again and scored better?
I am also from india interested in doing MHA in canada
Can you share some more information about this?
Have you got admitted in any university?