MHA in offering universities in canada for indian students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jaikishan

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I'm working as assistant administrator in a tertiary level government multispeciality hospital in Pune since 1 year. I have total GPA of 3.1 out of 4. GRE score is 314 in total and IELTS band 6.8. I want to pursue MHA in canada. Please guide me on following points.

1. Which are the best and safe universities for me to apply ?
2. Which universities can provide better financial aid for above credentials ?
3 I also have pretty great experience in mountaineering, planning and managing such profesional events. I also have BMC (Basic Mountaineering Course) degree. I also have some experience in theatre and its management. Should I mention such extracurricular abilities ? and how much do they matter ?

Thank you,
 
Hi,
I'm working as assistant administrator in a tertiary level government multispeciality hospital in Pune since 1 year. I have total GPA of 3.1 out of 4. GRE score is 314 in total and IELTS band 6.8. I want to pursue MHA in canada. Please guide me on following points.

1. Which are the best and safe universities for me to apply ?
2. Which universities can provide better financial aid for above credentials ?
3 I also have pretty great experience in mountaineering, planning and managing such profesional events. I also have BMC (Basic Mountaineering Course) degree. I also have some experience in theatre and its management. Should I mention such extracurricular abilities ? and how much do they matter ?

Thank you,


You'll need to upgrade your IELTS score for most institutions to even consider your application, the bare minimum score required in Canadian schools is a 7 in all 4 parts.
 
Thank you Ihavenolife,
Can you please comment on the other credentials ? I can give IELTS again as I've adequate time to apply.
 
Thank you Ihavenolife,
Can you please comment on the other credentials ? I can give IELTS again as I've adequate time to apply.
Hey there
Have you given your IELTS again and scored better?
I am also from india interested in doing MHA in canada
Can you share some more information about this?
Have you got admitted in any university?