1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

MHA

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by soonic, Apr 23, 2002.

1. soonic

soonic Junior Member

i am a final year medical student. can anyone tell me please that what are the best schools for MHA ( hospital managemnet),which exams ( tests ) are required MHA. tell me some good sites for more information? thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mpp

mpp SDN Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Have you checked <a href="http://www.gradschools.com/listings/menus/admin_health_menu.html" target="_blank">gradschools.com</a>?

4. ms1_to_be

ms1_to_be Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

In general, I would look for a program that is accredited by the <a href="http://www.acehsa.org/" target="_blank">Accrediting Commission on Education for Health Services Administration</a> (ACEHSA). There's a list of these programs on that website. While most accredited programs grant the M.H.A., there are also notable M.B.A. programs with accredited specializations in healthcare management, for example Wharton (U.Penn), Kellogg (Northwestern), and Fuqua (Duke). Of the non-business school programs, which are often based within Schools of Public Health, U.Michigan's and Wash. U's programs are well-respected. Other good programs to consider would be Tulane, Hopkins School of Public Health (M.H.S. in Health Finance and Management, which I did), and UNC-Chapel Hill. As you probably know, M.H.A. programs, unlike M.P.H programs, are almost all two years long. Most require either the GRE or GMAT for application and will not accept MCAT or LSAT scores. Hope this helps.

5. soonic

soonic Junior Member

THANKS A LOT