Miami Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TSisk23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious...what is the best way to send a recent photo...they say an email attachment is not acceptable so do you just send it in the mail or what? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I was just thinking the same thing. I think I'm just going to put it in an envelope and mail it. I don't see any other options.

I was going to write a couple sentence letter too instead of just plopping a pic. in an envelope. Do you think a regular business envelope is ok?

I never thought I'd be this nerotic!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I guess that's the best way...I hate when they are vague.

Mike4284m said:
I was going to write a couple sentence letter too instead of just plopping a pic. in an envelope. Do you think a regular business envelope is ok?

:laugh:

Thats exactly what I did 2 years ago, there wasnt an option to submit online.

If your worried just call them about a week after you mail it and confirm that they received it.

Mike4284m said:

yep, that's what i ended up doing. I wrote one line.."please find my pic included as requested...etc" and just paperclipped my photo to the letter. and yeah i used a regular business envelope..
I'm glad I'm not the only one who actually thinks about these things! haha

TSisk23 said:
Just curious...what is the best way to send a recent photo...they say an email attachment is not acceptable so do you just send it in the mail or what? Thanks.

I'm guessing you received the picture request after you submitted the "quick 1-2 minutes" email form back to miami??

I just e-mailed that in a day or so ago..

Actually it was on their web site under the application procedures...the secondary doesnt say anything about LOR or the picture...so make sure you read their web page to make sure you get everything.

By the way...do you think it is ok if the picture is digital rather than an actual one?

From what I've read I think most people just take a digital pic. and get it processed on film.