Miami

Started by ask1288
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ask1288

http://alturl.com/3bjy
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just a quick question for people who are interviewing at Miami.... I received an interview from Miami, but it's the only school that hasn't gotten back to me with regard to lodging / hotel for the interview. I emailed twice, and "no response". All other schools interviewing me have provided comlimentary lodging. Does anyone know if Miami is providing comlimentary hotel or not?

appreciate the input

thx
 
I interviewed there a couple of weeks ago. Great program. I would try calling them if you have any specific question. The resident director is very pleasant and would respond if you e-mail him. They do not offer hotel, but I suggest staying at a hotel in south beach (Days inn: $90 per night). Ride to the school is expensive ($20 cab one way), but we carpooled which helped. Good luck.
 
i dont think they offer hotels, just amke sure you leave EARLY for your interview, i stayed 10 min away and there was an accident on I95 and it took me an hour to get there, good thing i left about 75 min early