Michigan interview!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sanay78

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today, I received interview invitation letter from Michigan.
The letter says my interview date is Dec 1st.
Do you think it is possible to postpone my interview date to Dec 18 or something? I have final exam on Dec 1st, my professor said he cannot provide another exam date. Horrible.!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you think it is possible to postpone my interview date to Dec 18 or something? I have final exam on Dec 1st, my professor said he cannot provide another exam date. Horrible.!

yea, call and reschedule. they usually understand specially if you explain that it's your final and your professor is not giving your a make up.
good luck

I had to resch. my columbia b/c of finals..it sux but what can you do..fail...j/k..unless u can take your test before/after you get back...I wasn't allowed in my case.good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
They just assigned you an interview date? All the schools I've gone to so far have given me options. You should call and try to reschedule. They shouldn't assume you're automatically available because they tell you to come.

They just assigned you an interview date? All the schools I've gone to so far have given me options. You should call and try to reschedule. They shouldn't assume you're automatically available because they tell you to come.

Yeah they assign it and they should send u something that u fax in saying if you can make it or if u want to reschedule. That really sucks for you, I hope that you get this taken care of.