Michigan licensure process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmmm18

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I am obtaining Michigan pharmacist licensure by endorsement as I’m already licensed in Illinois. I took my Michigan MPJE Friday, 3/17 and just yesterday 3/21 the attachment showed up on LARA for fingerprinting instructions.
Is this an indication I passed the MPJE!? The wait is killing me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
OMG someone who finally took the NEW MPJE. Was is REALLY REALLY different now that the new competencies are out? May I ask what you used to study? Im freaking out because I bought 2022 Material... I write very soon.

OMG someone who finally took the NEW MPJE. Was is REALLY REALLY different now that the new competencies are out? May I ask what you used to study? Im freaking out because I bought 2022 Material... I write very soon.
Also writing the Michigan MPJE soon.. What resources are you studying?? Im high key freaking out

Members don't see this ad :)
I honestly am ONLINE looking for resources... like wtf. I dont have anything right now aside from teh 2022 baran book but it doesnt refledct the new competancies

What is the NEW MPJE?? What's changed recently?? Will be taking the exam in about 2 weeks....