Michigan MHSA vs UNC MHA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ksucoop

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Argh!!! I can't decide. I know I should go with the one that was the "right fit"...but both the visits/interviews I had with schools were very similar and I felt like I would fit in very well. I was wondering if anyone could offer their perspective on the two programs or what they have heard from others regarding any differences b/w the two. THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

Factors you may want to consider:
Money (consider living costs....are they similar? I'm not sure but I know Ann Arbor isn't exactly cheap)

Resources/Connections/Opportunities Available:
I'm MPH Epid so I would know less about your field, speaking of which--->

Ask Around:
Talk to people in your field, they will know best what the reputation of the two institutions' programs are....

Also, being from a colder climate (it's damn freezing lately!) I would factor in weather....I really need to go somewhere warm...brrrr....Also, for me being a sports fan...consider if you want to go to a football school (Mich) or bball school (UNC)....haha kidding :) This shouldn't influence your decision
Good luck though!

I'm in a similar situation but between Michigan MHSA and Minnesota MHA! Could anyone help me decide too? I got a scholarship from Michigan and my interview was amazing so I'm really inclined towards that place but they are both such great schools !

Its like choosing between a Benz and Merecedes- both good cars but really ending on personal preference.

All schools are in the top 5 and you can't go wrong with either.