Michigan MPJE

Started by cam9296
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cam9296

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any good study tips or know of good sources to purchase for the Michigan MPJE. Also, how often did compounding/Immunization questions come up?
 
Hey! I am planning to take Michigan MPJE as well. I am kinda lost as to where to start studying from. Do you have resources, websites, or question bank that might help with the exam. Please let me know. Thanks!
 
I just took and passed Michigan MPJE. I had no questions about immunizations, just a few questions about rules related to compounding. I made an account on the Michigan Pharmacists Association. For $95, you can get access to a 3 hour law review session that took place in May. It was pretty helpful.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took and passed Michigan MPJE. I had no questions about immunizations, just a few questions about rules related to compounding. I made an account on the Michigan Pharmacists Association. For $95, you can get access to a 3 hour law review session that took place in May. It was pretty helpful.

Hello, did they also send you a PDF review packet? Or was it strictly just the video?
 
Hey, question, I used the 2017 version of the MPA document and I didnt pass the mpje. Do u know if there was many changes to the document since last year.
Not really sure to be honest. As I've taken four MPJE exams over the last six weeks, it's best to just start reading the actual laws posted. Sounds bad but I wish I'd have done that with Michigan as I passed with a 75. Cutting it pretty close.