-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Michigan supplemental
Started by imagine21
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
On their website its says they'll email you the supplemental after they recieve your VMCAS app. I finished VMCAS Tues and haven't heard from them yet. But keep checking your email, b/c you do have a small window of time to get it completed after you recieve it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, technically it's not "by invitation" because they do e-mail it to everyone, but that way only those who have applied have access to it. The invite will be for the $50 file review fee after they've gone over your specs. Right now the entire server is down for MSU Vet Med, our ITC department is less than on top of things. Since it's labor day weekend, I wouldn't expect an e-mail for a submitted app until at least Wed.
I love this school, but I can't stand Groupwise or our Tech Support, they're pretty much useless.
I love this school, but I can't stand Groupwise or our Tech Support, they're pretty much useless.
MSU stated (on the phone) that VMCAS's next 'batch' off appilcations that have been completed will be on Sept. 17th, after that date, start checking your email box for their supplemental.
I will post if I get mine. I can't check until I get home today. When I called two weeks ago, MSU told me not to expect anything until the 17th of Sept.
make that 3! yay, another supp to fill out; i can't tell you all how much i was looking forward to this!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alrighty then....got mine too!
I paid the $50.00, but I can't find the link for the supplemental. Am I ******ed? Where is it???
They show all my transcripts are in, and my VMCAS, and my GRE scores...... help.....????
I paid the $50.00, but I can't find the link for the supplemental. Am I ******ed? Where is it???
They show all my transcripts are in, and my VMCAS, and my GRE scores...... help.....????
you have to make a new account, then you can do it. its on that beginning page after you hit the link in your email. you can either log right in, or create a new account (i think the directions to create a new one are on the right). sorry if this is fumbled, i don't remember all too clearly.
Yeah, I did that and I still don't see it. Urgh
It's there now this morning....but it wasn't there last night. maybe I had to wait a little longer to let my $ transaction go through? Anywho, all is good. thx for the help though guys/gals.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 61K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 744