microbio or developmental psych.

Started by Littleman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Littleman

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My first post woot!
Hi everyone. I'm just wondering whether I should take microbio or developmental psy. I know Dev. psy. is recommended in some schools but I already have intro psy and abnormal psy. What would you do?

Thanks in advance
 
My first post woot!
Hi everyone. I'm just wondering whether I should take microbio or developmental psy. I know Dev. psy. is recommended in some schools but I already have intro psy and abnormal psy. What would you do?

Thanks in advance

I was in the same boat as you. I had both Intro to Psych and abnormal psych, but the school I applied to still required me to take developmental psychology. So I would def go with developmental psychology if I were you.