• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Littleman

10+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
My first post woot!
Hi everyone. I'm just wondering whether I should take microbio or developmental psy. I know Dev. psy. is recommended in some schools but I already have intro psy and abnormal psy. What would you do?

Thanks in advance

PTapp

DPT
10+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2007
Status
DPT / OTD
My first post woot!
Hi everyone. I'm just wondering whether I should take microbio or developmental psy. I know Dev. psy. is recommended in some schools but I already have intro psy and abnormal psy. What would you do?

Thanks in advance
I was in the same boat as you. I had both Intro to Psych and abnormal psych, but the school I applied to still required me to take developmental psychology. So I would def go with developmental psychology if I were you.

About the Ads