Midlevels are now doctors and even called experts.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Slatches

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
Honest to God! They couldn’t find a PhD or an MD at stinkin’ Columbia , heck even an MPH ???

That is just ridiculous.

Reactions: 6 users
Columbia probably sought out the DNP for this role tbh

I'd suspect that as well. I'd venture to say whoever made this had a pretty good idea of what they were doing and a certain agenda. Columbia has 20+ attendings on faculty in their ID department...pretty sure they could have gotten one of them to say a blurb about COVID.

source.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Nothing academia does surprises me anymore...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Didn't watch the vid, was his statement attested?

Reactions: 1 user
there is an NP I work with who goes by Dr ....

They are everywhere.

Its laughable because their doctorate is garbage. Has anyone seen what they do for "research".

its always so funny that these nurse practitioners have a million different titles behind their name. Stephen Ferrara, DNP, RN, KH, GJ, JD, FSHa, FHa, FU, CK. I always want to tell them you're a doctor outside the hospital if you want be referred as such but when you're in the hospital the word doctor actually means something.

• Haha
its always so funny that these nurse practitioners have a million different titles behind their name. Stephen Ferrara, DNP, RN, KH, GJ, JD, FSHa, FHa, FU, CK. I always want to tell them you're a doctor outside the hospital if you want be referred as such but when you're in the hospital the word doctor actually means something.

It’s actually pathetic. And it’s done on purpose to confuse people and patients.