General Admissions & OTCAS Midwest OT Notifications 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alc12

Reaction score
Hi! I'm hoping to hear from more applicants to Midwest schools, and when they've been notified.

I'm personally waiting for UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, UIC, Carroll, Lewis, Rush, and Midwestern. I applied to all between July-September.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
KU Med: Applied in September. Interview invitation sent on 1/13/19. Interview on 2/8/19.
Huntington University: Applied in October. Interview invitation sent one day after application. Interview 11/9/2019, acceptance on 11/15/19.
Indiana Wesleyan: Applied in September. Interview invitation offered in November, I think, but I declined.

Hi! I'm hoping to hear from more applicants to Midwest schools, and when they've been notified.

I'm personally waiting for UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, UIC, Carroll, Lewis, Rush, and Midwestern. I applied to all between July-September.
Hi, i was wondering what schools you got into and what your gpa, volunteer/observation hours were. thanks!