You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Midwestern, CCP (c/o 2016)
Started by jkong
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is orientation only for 2 days, August 28 and 29, that Tuesday and Wednesday, or does orientation last the entire week?
The first day of classes is Tuesday, Sept. 4
Just the two days.
What textbook/website could I read to get ready for PSI first quarter?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Enjoy summer =) that's how you get ready!
I was hoping you wouldn't say that 🙁
Hi;
The information below are what I have. Mid Western is my top opportunity because it is only 45 minutes for driving. Do you think whether I have a chance to get in the school. The one I worried is my PCAT. Thank you
a. Schools you are applying to
LECOM
University of Arizona
Midwestern
University of Pacific
Roseman
b. Overall GPA
Masters of management: 3.80
c. Math/Science GPA
3.6
d. GPA 3.5 Composite
e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite)
2nd time: 52% in PR (the lowest science section is 68, but verbal and reading are really bad)
f. Pharmacy experience obtained
3 years in pharmacy
g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS/primary and secondary)
Have not submitted
Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs
4
i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience
Volunteered in clinic (family doctor office) 2 years ago
Experience in research
j. Self-perception of interview skills
k. Overall impression of personal statement quality
Not yet written
The information below are what I have. Mid Western is my top opportunity because it is only 45 minutes for driving. Do you think whether I have a chance to get in the school. The one I worried is my PCAT. Thank you
a. Schools you are applying to
LECOM
University of Arizona
Midwestern
University of Pacific
Roseman
b. Overall GPA
Masters of management: 3.80
c. Math/Science GPA
3.6
d. GPA 3.5 Composite
e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite)
2nd time: 52% in PR (the lowest science section is 68, but verbal and reading are really bad)
f. Pharmacy experience obtained
3 years in pharmacy
g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS/primary and secondary)
Have not submitted
Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs
4
i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience
Volunteered in clinic (family doctor office) 2 years ago
Experience in research
j. Self-perception of interview skills
k. Overall impression of personal statement quality
Not yet written
I was hoping you wouldn't say that 🙁
Seriously? =(
😛
Last edited:
Has anyone seen the redwood 1 single with shared bathrooms? I am just really curious as to what they look like.
Shoot me a PM. Im an RA and could snap some shots for ya.
Shoot me a PM. Im an RA and could snap some shots for ya.
Redwood 1
View attachment photo 1.JPG
View attachment photo 2.JPG
View attachment photo 3.JPG
View attachment photo 4.JPG
View attachment photo 5.JPG
Thanks so much for taking the pics!!!!
How about redwood 2 or the traditionals 🙂
I am bit confused on how the financial aid disbursment comes after the date tuition is due for the first year. Does everyone have to pay the tuition out of their own pocket before the first day of school? if so, I wish I would have know about this s little sooner!
Thanks
Thanks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am bit confused on how the financial aid disbursment comes after the date tuition is due for the first year. Does everyone have to pay the tuition out of their own pocket before the first day of school? if so, I wish I would have know about this s little sooner!
Thanks
You don't have to pay the tuition out of your own pocket. The system is very strange, but I assure you, you won't have any issues.
for current students...i was wondering if there are any on campus job opportunities...i saw the jobs listed for the work study program online but i was wondering if there were any opportunities (lab tech or anything else around campus) for any one not doing a work study?
If anyone is interested in answering questions for the next applying class, I've set up the thread here:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=947581
🙂 Welcome class of 2016! 👍
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=947581
🙂 Welcome class of 2016! 👍
Similar threads
- Locked
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K