Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Midwestern University - Chicago College of Pharmacy
Noticed there wasn't a thread yet, so figured I'd start one for you guys. 🙂
Good luck to everyone applying!
I'm a PS-1, so not too long ago I was in your shoes.
Feel free to ask questions, post stats, whatever! I'll try to answer everything to the best of my ability.
Again, good luck!
Some resource for you guys:
Last year's thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/midwestern-ccp-c-o-2018.1012465/
Class of 2017 thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/midwestern-ccp-c-o-2017.947581/
Class of 2016 thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/midwestern-ccp-c-o-2016.849602/
Class of 2015 thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/midwestern-ccp-il-c-o-2015.763981/
Noticed there wasn't a thread yet, so figured I'd start one for you guys. 🙂
Good luck to everyone applying!
I'm a PS-1, so not too long ago I was in your shoes.
Feel free to ask questions, post stats, whatever! I'll try to answer everything to the best of my ability.
Again, good luck!
Some resource for you guys:
Last year's thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/midwestern-ccp-c-o-2018.1012465/
Class of 2017 thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/midwestern-ccp-c-o-2017.947581/
Class of 2016 thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/midwestern-ccp-c-o-2016.849602/
Class of 2015 thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/midwestern-ccp-il-c-o-2015.763981/