Midwestern (Glendale) Interview advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngsoo1269

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone interview at this school and get accepted? I'm interviewing on the 17th and kinda nervous. Any tips would be helpful. Also, is there an onsite essay?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed back in late October and I found out that I was accepted the next day. It was my first interview so I was a bit nervous but really you have no reason to be. When you come in, you are given an essay prompt to write but it seems quite casual - more like an activity to do while you're waiting. We were in a room with a mixture of DO and pharmacy students. The DO students don't do an essay so they were chatting with one another. I think you will finish the essay in less than half an hour. You will receive a schedule of the order and they will come out and bring you into the room. My interview had 2 faculty members and 1 student. I think I was in there for about 15 minutes. It went by really fast! Just read old Midwestern posts to get a better idea of the interview process and review the questions here on SDN. They'll help you prep. Good luck! You'll do just fine.

I've been accepted to Midwestern University -- Glendale. I am now looking to rent an apartment off-campus and would need a roommate. PM me if you are also looking for a roommate while attending this school.

I've been accepted to Midwestern University -- Glendale. I am now looking to rent an apartment off-campus and would need a roommate. PM me if you are also looking for a roommate while attending this school.

Hello! May i ask for your stats? I applied for 2018!