Midwestern Glendale or west coast university for pharmacy school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FuturePharmDgirl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I currently got accepted to both schools and I am originally from california. I know the market is saturated in cali so that is one reason why i wanna leave california. I also was curious to know if anyone knows if west coast pharmacy school will have a good future? Will it be easy to get into a residency graduating from a new program? What about midwestern glendale? Any thoughts? Please share

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Would you like to attend a 3 or 4 years pharmacy school?

Does accreditation of school matter to you?

Hopefully answering these questions will help you decide! :)

I currently got accepted to both schools and I am originally from california. I know the market is saturated in cali so that is one reason why i wanna leave california. I also was curious to know if anyone knows if west coast pharmacy school will have a good future? Will it be easy to get into a residency graduating from a new program? What about midwestern glendale? Any thoughts? Please share

Thanks
Just coming in to ask you, if your interview from West Coast U was on Monday?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just coming in to ask you, if your interview from West Coast U was on Monday?

No my interview at west coast like a month ago. I really liked the faculty there but i am not sure if i will be able to get into a residency graduating from a new school... I also liked midwestern arizona. Very confused

Would you like to attend a 3 or 4 years pharmacy school?

Does accreditation of school matter to you?

Hopefully answering these questions will help you decide! :)

I am
Okay with a 3 year program. My only concern is the future of my job and my chance of getting into a residency.

I am
Okay with a 3 year program. My only concern is the future of my job and my chance of getting into a residency.
i read somewhere hear that MWU is not so well connected when it comes to residency, that school is more focused on retail side of profession ( heard from a friend who is currently student there)..