Midwestern Glendale PsyD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That's the program I think of when I think of a solid captive site. Unfortunately, many of the rest (but not all) use a captive site as a way to match and essentially hide less competitive students.
Yeah, it's like using Baylor as an argument to support FSPS programs.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi All! I attended Midwestern University's program and would love to answer any questions you have. I had a wonderful experience at this program and was one of the first individuals to graduate from the Neuropsychology Track (Dr. Powell has done an excellent job cultivating this program). I am happy to hear you had a wonderful experience during the interview process. The faculty is really what made me choose to go to Midwestern University and I was not disappointed. Just FYI, Midwestern does NOT have an internship program, so I am not quite sure what the above posts are referring to. I matched to my number one site and my cohort had a 100% match rate. Please let me know if you have any specific questions!
Can you share what you are doing now with your career so nice you have graduated?

Hi All! I attended Midwestern University's program and would love to answer any questions you have. I had a wonderful experience at this program and was one of the first individuals to graduate from the Neuropsychology Track (Dr. Powell has done an excellent job cultivating this program). I am happy to hear you had a wonderful experience during the interview process. The faculty is really what made me choose to go to Midwestern University and I was not disappointed. Just FYI, Midwestern does NOT have an internship program, so I am not quite sure what the above posts are referring to. I matched to my number one site and my cohort had a 100% match rate. Please let me know if you have any specific questions!
Hi! What are you currently doing in your field? Are you working as a psychologist? Do you feel that employers who hire psychologists hold Midwestern's Psy.D program in high regard? Thank you for your answer.