Midwestern is the meanest school ever!!!

Started by mailman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mailman

my game is like a rhyme
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So about 2 weeks ago I got a rejection letter in the mail. That is ok, since that is how this works. We can't all be accepted to every school

But, yesterday I received another rejection letter from them. I got 2 rejections from the same school. I guess they just wanted to poor salt in the wounds, and to make sure if I have heard any good news in the last 2 weeks, to bring me down again.
 
It was probably an administrative error, you know the famout I D 1 0 T error. Don't forget that they are a new school and so they probably are still figuring everything out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NOVA did that to people last year. IMO, not very professional for a professional school no matter how many applications they handle a year.
 
Let's face it, dental schools are not very technologically advanced when it comes to applications. They probably just messed up, and I would bet that they couldn't care less. I mean, they really are not hurting for applicants. What's it to a dental school if an applicant, especially one who has been rejected, gets offended by a probable mistake?
 
Let's face it, dental schools are not very technologically advanced when it comes to applications. They probably just messed up, and I would bet that they couldn't care less. I mean, they really are not hurting for applicants. What's it to a dental school if an applicant, especially one who has been rejected, gets offended by a probable mistake?
Sad but true
 
Let's face it, dental schools are not very technologically advanced when it comes to applications. They probably just messed up, and I would bet that they couldn't care less. I mean, they really are not hurting for applicants. What's it to a dental school if an applicant, especially one who has been rejected, gets offended by a probable mistake?


Of course they didn't mean to reject me twice. I was totally kidding, I am not offended at all. Actually the 2nd letter was dated the same as the first, they just made a mistake. It's all good.
 
So about 2 weeks ago I got a rejection letter in the mail. That is ok, since that is how this works. We can't all be accepted to every school

But, yesterday I received another rejection letter from them. I got 2 rejections from the same school. I guess they just wanted to poor salt in the wounds, and to make sure if I have heard any good news in the last 2 weeks, to bring me down again.

Did they make to fill out a secondary or was it a straight rejection?
 
So about 2 weeks ago I got a rejection letter in the mail. That is ok, since that is how this works. We can't all be accepted to every school

But, yesterday I received another rejection letter from them. I got 2 rejections from the same school. I guess they just wanted to poor salt in the wounds, and to make sure if I have heard any good news in the last 2 weeks, to bring me down again.

It'll be alright!! Just keep your head up!!

PDG
 
So about 2 weeks ago I got a rejection letter in the mail. That is ok, since that is how this works. We can't all be accepted to every school

But, yesterday I received another rejection letter from them. I got 2 rejections from the same school. I guess they just wanted to poor salt in the wounds, and to make sure if I have heard any good news in the last 2 weeks, to bring me down again.
Did you get rejection letter before or after they interview you. I mean Nova.
 
This happened to me last year...I got rejected post interview from Maryland in about May. Then this September they sent me another letter saying they had filled their class so I wouldn't be accepted. I just laughed! Seeing as i had already reapplied.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the second rejection negates the first by which case you should be accepted.😱👍👍👍

By-law 345-8ADA states it in their ADCOMS book of reference. (ADA-1705 in your library)

This happened last year.