You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey everyone. I just received my acceptance to the MBS program for this fall. I am excited! I was wondering if anyone knows if there are still apartments available in the on campus student housing?
I'm not sure but you should email the housing director, Jose Ponce. His email is [email protected].
Have any of you recieved your financial aid award yet. I know they said after June but I was just curious.
I just got my financial aid award letter this morning. The amount scares me haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I just got notified I got a phone interview for the MA program. Anyone got any pointers and what to expect? I submitted my application early last week and found out today I got an interview
I just finished the program last week, last year when I interviewed the opening statement was how they said I did not meet the minimum requirements. After sorting out the gpa calculation error, I was emailed by Dr. Morgan that I was accepted before I got an actual acceptance. Straight forward questions. It seems from the people I talked to in the program at orientation about it is more of a formality. If you apply and get an interview you are already in just answer whatever they ask honestly and you will be okay. It is like a 15min interview of basic questions.
Does anyone know what the chances of getting rejected/waitlisted for the program is once you've reached the interview phase? I mean, I know a lot of people say that the interview is just a formality, but I know people applying for other programs who get rejected/waitlisted after the interview. I'm just looking for a peace of mind.
I was asked to schedule an interview, but with my less than stellar stats, I can't help but feel like they have the wrong person or something! I applied with average GRE scores, so I'm just amazed I got an interview at all. Anyone still waiting? I applied in late April.
I was asked to schedule an interview, but with my less than stellar stats, I can't help but feel like they have the wrong person or something! I applied with average GRE scores, so I'm just amazed I got an interview at all. Anyone still waiting? I applied in late April.
Does anyone know what the chances of getting rejected/waitlisted for the program is once you've reached the interview phase? I mean, I know a lot of people say that the interview is just a formality, but I know people applying for other programs who get rejected/waitlisted after the interview. I'm just looking for a peace of mind.
I was asked to schedule an interview, but with my less than stellar stats, I can't help but feel like they have the wrong person or something! I applied with average GRE scores, so I'm just amazed I got an interview at all. Anyone still waiting? I applied in late April.
When I got an interview it came out of no where. I was never contacted beforehand to schedule one they just called me randomly in the middle of the day. As for the interview itself my guy said it was pretty much a formality. He actually said that I was accepted at the end of the phone interview. So in my opinion if you get an interview and aren't completely crazy, you will be fine.
Hi Guys,
I found out about the program pretty late 🙁 so I submitted my application on May 1st and my LORs and Transcripts got there on 5/16. My MCAT is a 22 and GPA is 3.0, lots of experience in the medical field. Do you think I have a chance of getting in for this fall??
thanks for your help! 🙂
I found out about the program pretty late 🙁 so I submitted my application on May 1st and my LORs and Transcripts got there on 5/16. My MCAT is a 22 and GPA is 3.0, lots of experience in the medical field. Do you think I have a chance of getting in for this fall??
thanks for your help! 🙂
Hi Guys,
I found out about the program pretty late 🙁 so I submitted my application on May 1st and my LORs and Transcripts got there on 5/16. My MCAT is a 22 and GPA is 3.0, lots of experience in the medical field. Do you think I have a chance of getting in for this fall??
thanks for your help! 🙂
If you call the school, I think they'd tell you how many seats have been filled. I did that a few weeks back in late april and they told me at the time that not even half of the seats have been filled yet.
Hey! Congrats on getting into the program. The school should be getting my DAT scores soon and hopefully I get in! What were your stats if you don't mind me asking.
If I get in, maybe we could be roommates!🙂
If I get in, maybe we could be roommates!🙂
Hi everyone I just opened this account today-paid my deposit yesterday and am officially in the program!! I am from California and have never been to Arizona nor do I know anyone that lives in Arizona therefore am on the search for a female roommate! If anyone is interested, please message me! Thank you and congrats to everyone who's been admitted-look forward to meeting everyone!!
How long after you had the interview did they extend acceptance to you? I had the phone interview last week (exactly a week ago today) and was told that the admsh. comte. would be meeting that afternoon so that I "could hear something within the next couple of days." I've been accepted to three other programs, paid the deposit at one of them, but would LOVE to get in to MWU. Is week good enough time to starting worrying about rejection?Hey RK0190
It's pretty chill. The standard questions about why do you want to do the program. What are your goals and whatnot. Just relax and be personable. It is pretty informal. Good luck and keep us posted. Nice thing is that you find out pretty quick if you get accepted or not.
Laters
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 732
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 808
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 624