Midwestern Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

leggomysego

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Things you wish you knew before starting the program?
What can help you prepare?

2. Any students get accepted into Medical MD programs or do the students who enter this program only get accepted into DO/Dentistry

3. What kinds of things can I take advantage of while in the program?

4. I currently work a job in healthcare but I am debating getting another job(That pays more) to try and save money for the program. Would you recommend doing so? Or should I continue working in healthcare to accrue patient care hours?

Thank you